Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Monday 1 August 2011

Haunted Bear

Well something really strange happened yesterday.  Lorraine, a bear collecting friend, mentioned in her email about a haunted bear listing on ebay so I just had to go along and read it.  Made-up or otherwise it made really interesting reading as there was a whole story on the listing.  I sent it to Julie, a spiritual friend of mine, then before I could do anything else online and while the bear listing was still on screen, the computer went offline and no matter how or what I tried for the rest of the evening I couldn’t get it to go back online (and for some reason couldn’t delete any emails either – which is still persisting, but that is probably another story).  So I don’t think I will be bidding on the bear! 

If you are reading this the day I posted it I think you will still find the bear on ebay as I seem to remember it finished the following day but I am certainly not going to bring it up again to look in case my computer crashes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment