Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Saturday 17 September 2011

I'm all Clicked Out!


Do you know how long it takes to list 50 items on ebay – no I don’t either! but it was a VERY long time.  I have spent the whole afternoon doing it – I thought I had listed a lot more than 50 until I saw the count.  It seemed like 150 but I know they only allow 100 free listings.  By then I had just had enough and I have decided I will leave the next 50 free listings until tomorrow.  Now they have changed it all on there you have to individually click all the boxes for the countries you are willing to post to with the price.  I send a lot of my pendants internationally – they go all over the world and so I needed to click the boxes and check they were under the correct postage prices.  My wrist has gone stiff with all the clicking and I just could not believe the time when I saw I had listed 49 so I thought one more and that is it as I haven’t got anything else done today at all. 



Well I did manage to photograph a pendant on a very unusual necklace.  It is gold and bendy which means you can make it go into any shape so it was very hard to take the photos as there were loads of shapes I could make it into but I can only list 10 photos and had to have a couple of close-up photos of the crystal/gemstone so I could only shape it 8 ways for the photos.  Then there was the problem of how to get the whole necklace in the photo without the gemstone looking tiny (remembering that some of the long necklace would be round the neck.  Hmm - thinking about it now I should have just cut the top bit off the photos but never mind they will have to go on as they are now and maybe I will play around with cropping the photos later.  Pop over to my ArtFire shop later tonight or tomorrow if you want to see what I mean about this bendy necklace in the photos.  It is really unusual and I love its versatility – if you’ve got big boobs you can bend it over the top – LOL.  At its full length it is 34” but as you can shape it in all different ways you can make it into all sorts of lengths.  I had not seen one before but when I saw it at my suppliers I just had to get a couple to try.  The only trouble is they are not cheap to buy so it puts the price of the pendant up higher than normal but I guess you have to pay that for something that is unusual. 



My poor pussy cat seems absolutely fine now despite having a big hole in her neck which is still heavily stained with blood.  She is fine with the dogs as well and not guarding her sore bit really either.  We had thunder today and she always hides under the settee when there is a storm.

-~-o~~0~~o-~-


I had a minor migraine this morning and was in bed trying to get rid of it when Rays daughter popped round with his 6 year old grandson!  You forget how LOUD kids are!!!  I know he is rather a noisy boy anyway but when it has been quiet all morning and even the cat miaowing is loud, it seemed sheer hell when he arrived and he got the dogs barking too.  I tried cotton wool in my ears, a pillow over my head – anything to shut the noise out.  Luckily Ray gave them some lunch after a while which meant they went into the dining room and the food kept him quiet for a bit.  Ray said afterwards (when I was moaning about their unthoughtfulness and their inability to keep the noise down) that I should have banged on the floor!  I am not sure if I could even do that with a migraine and I definitely don’t think they would have heard.  Never mind, as I said it was a mild one and luckily I have only had a couple of really bad ones, so I am almost fine now.

-~-o~~0~~o-~-


Todays trivia snippet:
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(I definitely wont be trying that one today)

-~-o~~0~~o-~-


And todays chuckle (part 1):
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2011 when...
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of  three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment