Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Monday 19 September 2011

I Need a Craft Room


I really would love (and really need) to turn a room upstairs into “my craft room” for my jewellery making and my computer, especially as I seem to spend so many hours in front of the computer these days and at the moment it is in the smallest room in the house (well, apart from the cloakroom and the utility room & maybe the bathroom to be completely accurate).  The trouble is I don’t think any of the rooms upstairs are as light as the dining room as it has 2 big windows.   


-------o)(o-OOO-o)(o-------


The “bedroom” at the front of the house, which is south facing, may work but it is full at the moment with a row of glass cabinets housing my artist bears, a massage table with tarot decks stored underneath, a treadmill, and there is also a stack of packaging for my jewellery and for selling any bears stacked in front of that.  Along the other wall there is a wardrobe with clothes in that I know I will never fit in again as they are all my favourite items from the “smaller me” period but I do like them so I live in hope (hmm) that I may be able to wear them again.  Yes but thinking about that though, it is now some time since I have probably ever given up hope of being anywhere near that slimmer size again so probably time to de-clutter so I can re-house some things from my overflowing main wardrobe (ok, wardrobes with an s!). 


-------o)(o-OOO-o)(o-------


Also the internet connection is in the office so I am not sure how it would work – a wifi I suppose or get the service provider to move it.  On the subject of an office, why do I call it an office? - is it because I have spent all my adult life working in offices?  Or is it because the house didn’t come with a “study” and an office seems to be upstairs whereas as study is downstairs – hmm I could do with your feedback on that please – what do you call yours? / or do you have a laptop that you use sitting anywhere in the house and where do you normally sit if you do?  - I would be really interested to know as I am curious about how others do that.  So please please please send me a comment to let me know.  Also if you do craft work do you have a specific room for that?  Answers on a postcard please (as they use to say) – no seriously I want to hear your comments please.






Todays little Trivia snippet:

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.


-------o)(o-OOO-o)(o-------


And lastly todays chuckle:

A Minister decided that a visual demonstration would add emphasis to his Sunday sermon.
Four worms were placed into four separate jars.
The first worm was put into a container of alcohol.
The second worm was put into a container of cigarette smoke.
The third worm was put into a container of chocolate syrup.
The fourth worm was put into a container of good, clean soil.
At the conclusion of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:
The first worm in alcohol was dead.
The second worm in cigarette smoke was dead.
The third worm in chocolate syrup was dead.
The fourth worm in good, clean soil was alive.
So the Minister asked the congregation, "What did you learn from this demonstration?"



Maxine was sitting in the back and quickly raised her hand and said,
"As long as you drink, smoke, and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!"
That pretty much ended the service !!

No comments:

Post a Comment