Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Thursday 6 October 2011

I Must Be Crazy!


Now some things have made me think…

It’s funny – some people were saying they like to see a photo of the person they talk to on Google+ or Facebook and I caught sight of my friends list earlier on Facebook and all the ones I could see at the time were pictures of  bears instead of my bear collecting friends faces.  Does that mean my only friends on Facebook are bears? – LOL.  Now I know I am potty + the fact that my husband and I were standing outside with our heads craned up looking at the stars the other night at 3 a.m.  I have said before that we are owls and the sky that night was absolutely clear so the stars were absolutely amazing.






 When I was walking round the supermarket the other day things kept falling off the shelves in front of me.  Now I am not sure what that is meant to mean spiritually or what, but I almost expected someone to pop up with a television camera or something.  I was nowhere near these items when they were falling off (well quite near but certainly not moving anything that would cause them to fall off) but it happened about 8 or 10 times.  Every time I stopped to get anything something fell off the shelf about a foot away on to the floor and my poor hubbie had to keep picking them up (due to my bad back, well and his chivalrous nature).  Because he had to keep picking them up I kept apologising and saying things like “well you could see I was nowhere near that”.  It was funny but strange.




  

When we went for our Indian meal the other night I was telling them how much I love the Mint Sauce that they make and how annoying it is not to be able to buy it in the shops – you can buy just about every other Indian item but not that.  Anyway he gave me a big carton of it to take home and I can thoroughly recommend it for dipping in your fish fingers and chips, and also for pouring over your pork chops.  He did tell me how it was made so I may try to make it sometime. 






 I think I should just rename my blog “My Off-The-Cuff Blog” as I never seem to have time to write down any ideas ahead of time to write the blog about.  I know I have a couple of recipes I promised to put on here but I haven’t actually made them recently so I haven’t got any photos.  I think I should have a photo of what the finished product should look like as that is what most people do, however I may just put a couple of the recipes people have been asking for on here without photos, as the photo is rather superfluous in some cases.  I also have another Blog Tutorial in the pipeline but I just need to double check everything before I post it.






If you follow me on Google+ or Facebook I posted an interesting item today about the new Facebook  “are talking about this” for Pages.








Todays wonderful snippet of trivia:

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are one billion stars in the universe, you believe them but, if they tell you there is wet paint, you have to touch it to check?




  

And the chuckle for today:

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered.
Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labour pain to the baby's father.
He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favour of it.
The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.
However, as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch.
The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer.
The husband was still feeling fine.
The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point, they decided to try for 50%.
The husband continued to feel quite well.
Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.
The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain.
She and her husband were ecstatic.


When they got home, the mailman was dead on the porch.




No comments:

Post a Comment