Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Saturday 3 December 2011

How Often to Blog – the Leading Question


I have been trying out different ways of blogging and I suppose the only way to find out any form of response is to ask you, my readers.  I know from the amount of readers per post that not all of you are subscribed as such so probably see the notification of my new blog on one of the media sites.  So maybe you could help me out here and let me know your opinion.  Please if you want your opinion to be included in my “statistics” just add a message here or on the media site that you usually see my blog.


My question is:

How often would you like me to blog???


I posted daily at first but then read that people get bored of seeing daily blogs from someone and drop them, so I slowed down and posted probably 4 or 5 a week.  Then, lo and behold, I read that even that may be too much, so I have cut it down even more.  Obviously if I don’t post a blog regularly then you will forget about me but I also don’t want to lose your interest by blogging too much.  I want to get it just right for the majority of my readers, hence the survey.

-~-o~~0~~o-~- 

I know this relies on you to actually do something positive here and comment, although most of my readers don’t usually comment much, so please on this occasion just add a couple of words – daily, 3 times a week, twice a week, once a week etc. or even “don’t mind” – LOL, I will take that as a positive rather than a negative as you probably wouldn’t even be reading this if you didn’t follow my blogs to at least some extent.


-~-o~~0~~o-~-



How ready are you for Christmas – I can’t say I have even thought too much about it yet.  Although I suppose I should be warning people that International orders should be in very soon for my jewellery otherwise the only way to get them in time is for them to pay for the faster postage.  I suppose a lot of people will be putting their Christmas lights up soon so it isn’t far away now.


-~-o~~0~~o-~-



Today’s trivia (even though this wasn’t my normal type of blog):

PEARLS MELT IN VINEGAR! 
So be careful if you are eating fish and chips while wearing your pearl necklaceJ

-~-o~~0~~o-~-


And today’s chuckle:




And lastly:

BATHROOMS
A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn.

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

ARGUMENTS
A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment