Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Saturday 10 December 2011

My Early Night...!


What a memory!  I was laying in bed last night and couldn’t sleep and I thought of something I wanted to write about in my blog today – but can I remember it today – not a chance!  I know it is age and hormone related but it gets so frustrating when you want to remember something and then it just goes completely from you mind – it’s not even like it is “on the tip of your tongue” as they say – it is just totally behind a closed door.  As for names of things….well just forget it (well yes I do literally).


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I have been up so late recently just doing things on the internet etc. especially on Google+ and the time just zooms by – I don’t usually feel tired but notice the time and think I had better go to bed when I have just finished this  But then of course I get involved doing something else as well and notice it is an hour later! 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


So last night I thought I would go to bed earlier.  Right no problem there – I can be strong and just switch the computer off at a certain time and go to bed.  Yep – I was very good and kept to my decision.  I duly got ready for bed, settled in and then just lay there.  Well instead of my usual thing of going to sleep in a few minutes I just laid there fully awake……for ages. 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I tried meditating – that usually sends you to sleep if you do it when you are tired.  Nope – still awake.  Then I started feeling a bit cold – so reached for the bedsocks beside my bed and pulled them on – still a bit cold so tucked pyjamas bottoms into them – now looked like I was going for a bike ride but no-one would see them under the quilt.  Then I decided I felt a bit strange – oo-er am I coming down with something more than my cold?  About this time my leg started twitching and that guarantees I wont get to sleep while that is happening so I did some leg exercises. 
By now I have decided I needed a wee so got up and went to the bathroom and did some standing leg exercises afterwards as well to get rid of the twitch (restless leg syndrome as it is known) before I got back into bed. 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I still couldn’t sleep and noticed that my tummy was rumbling so though ah-ha digesting food makes you sleep as you always feel tired after dinner.  So off I trotted down to the kitchen and cut myself a slice of cheese and marmite bread/scone (will tell you about that in a minute) which disturbed the dogs who were thinking it must be morning as I had got up (well it was 2 hours later by now) and the cat started scratching the kitchen door to try to attract my attention to go out into the utility room to feed her.  I duly ignored them all and went back up to bed and can only guess that eating helped or my body finally needed sleep by now (not that I felt tired) because I finally got to sleep about 3 hours after I had originally got into bed.  So my early night ended up being a very late night and I would have been better off just staying on the internet.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Ooh I said I would tell you about the bread/scones – well looking back this is so long I had better tell you about them next time and give you the recipe as well ( I had better try and get a photo while there is still some left as long as I am quick).


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Here is some trivia for today:

Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes or shark attacks.
(So, watch your Ass!)




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




Lastly here is something to make you chuckle I hope:

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day.
“30,000 to a man's 15,000!” he said.
The wife replied, “The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...”
The husband carried on reading for a while and then turned to his wife and asked, 'What?'







No comments:

Post a Comment