Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Little or Nothing Today


Today’s post is a sprinkle of everything so just a news blog really – I don’t seem to do many of those but as I had nothing definite in my head to chat about today I will just keep you up to date on my life at the moment.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Ooh I‘ve got a cold – the first one for a long long time – sniff sniff.  So I have no qualms about spending my time being on the computerJ  I am “resting” and looking after myself – or that is my excuse anyway.




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Yippee - I am pleased that I have had confirmation that 4 of the tarot decks I pre-ordered are on their way, with just one left (Crystal Visions) that has still not been released in the UK yet – not long now I hope.  I have heard that the Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot that I pre-ordered is also coming into stock and some have been sent out now so with a bit of luck I may be one of those who get them early.  I am also looking forward to when the new Ciro Marchetti deck comes out in February.  Tarot decks must be like CD’s – they release them in December so that everyone buys them for Christmas presents.  Then we get all the “best of” CD’s and the Christmas song CD’s too!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Oooh dear - we still have an ongoing mouse problem with hearing the occasional mouse running along the ceiling downstairs as they seem to be able to get between the two floors but they obviously aren’t cheese lovers as we haven’t caught any for a week now although we have still heard one about.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



I have been busy this week getting jewellery Christmas presents out to buyers – it is the time of year that buyers are either buying for themselves for upcoming parties or are buying presents for friends and relatives.  It is surprising how the last guaranteed posting dates spring up on us.









So here are some thoughts for you today:

MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.


DRESSING UP
A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.

A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.


NATURAL
Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.

Women somehow deteriorate during the night


OFFSPRING
Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.

A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Any married man should forget his mistakes.
There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.









My friend Kathy on Google+ made a great Christmassy picture out of my avatar photo so I thought I would show you:






No comments:

Post a Comment