Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Who Turned the Light Out?


Where has the light gone - why did the light magically disappear when we changed the clocks back?  It is like a switch turned the brightness off and the days suddenly became duller.  It should be the same but an hour different!  I have been having problems with matching my jewellery colours and as for photos - forget it.  I needed to get my Pendant-Heaven Business Page opened as well - it is open but I need to put some things in it first before I publicised it and I can't G+ things to my business page, only to my personal page - how silly is that!  I had to copy and paste the links instead so it took me a while.  I haven’t added that much but enough for people to see what I do and I have added some photos too – they took over half an hour to load!!!  I think it is just very slow today though.

If you want to have a look here is the link:








I am just writing a very quick blog today as I have had a few busy days but didn’t want you to think I had forgotten youJ  It has been brighter today so I took loads of photos while I had the chance and my daughter popped over with the grandchildren this afternoon too.  My grandson brought these ball things that open into monsters/vehicles and some cards but blowed if we could understand what game you had to play with them.  We looked it up on the internet and the instructions were so hard to follow you needed to be young to be able to understand them!!!







So here is todays trivia for all my intelligent followers:

See if you can discover what these words have in common.

1. Banana
2. Dresser
3. Grammar
4. Potato
5. Revive
6. Uneven
7. Assess
  

Are you peeking or have you already given up?
Give it another try....
Look at each word carefully.
You'll kick yourself when you discover the answer.  
This is clever....


 Answer: No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters..... 





Keep going down, I don’t want you to read the answer until you have had a good think.






Answer: In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.







Todays chuckle:


No comments:

Post a Comment