Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Monday 28 November 2011

I've been doing a Poor-Me


I’m sorry but I haven’t blogged at all for a few days as I hadn’t been feeling too well and, well basically, couldn’t be bothered as I totally lacked in energy.  Doesn’t that sound lazy and bad!  But I do like to tell the truth so there it is, although my excuse it that the brain doesn’t work so well when in poor-me mode.  Somehow the days fly by fast enough without feeling a bit under the weather. 



◥⊙⊙◤⊙◤



It’s amazing what they say about the time going faster as you get older – it certainly seems to.  When I think I used to work full time, go dancing 3 or 4 nights a week, development circle once a week and often out to see my better half playing in the band once a week and yet I seemed to feel that I had more time than I have now that I don’t go out to work any more, or do any of the other things at the moment.  I think the problem now is the internet fills my time, especially since Google+ came along.  I spend hours on there and it only seems like minutes.



◥⊙⊙◤⊙◤



It may be co-incidence as a lot of my friends are older than me but I keep getting these “oldie” funny emails sent to me.  I am blonde (well fair) but I don’t seem to get so many “blonde” jokes sent so I suppose it must just be co-incidence really and nothing to do with me getting older.  There are some really good jokes out there too so I tend to share them either on my blog or on Google+ as it only seems fair to spread them aroundJ



◥⊙⊙◤⊙◤



I have been looking at Tarot related things today – some blogs and checking for new decks coming out – the trouble is you see them and think they are great but then they come out in America what seems like ages before we get them over here and it is not cost effective to buy them from the US and have them sent over.  Why does it take longer for Amazon UK and other UK shops to get them than if we order them from America – you would think there would only be a weeks delay in before they are available over here or better still why don’t the companies release them everywhere at the same time?  We just have to drool over the cards that are being seen on the blogs and the websites until we can actually buy a deck over here.  Below are 3 decks I am waiting for and they have been available in the US for a while now but not released here yetL



◥⊙⊙◤⊙◤



It is just a run of the mill ordinary weekend for us over here but of course it has been a big weekend over in the US as it has been Thanksgiving and Black Friday so a lot of people have a long weekend of it.  I hope my US readers have had a really enjoyable weekend and didn’t gorge on too much foodJ




 



Here a trivia snippet for you:

Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.



And here’s todays chuckle:

CREATION
A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.
'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.  God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment