Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Monday 21 November 2011

10% off Coupon for my Subscribers


10% off all items for a month to buy all your Christmas presents (and for yourselves of course). This applies to all items on one order (however many items you add to the order) - just add the code at the checkout to receive 10% off everything. 

Happy shopping and just remember I am in the UK so if you live overseas please allow enough time for International Airmail postage or ask for Airsure or International Signed For which is usually only 4/5 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment