Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Friday 4 November 2011

Dog Telepathy


Dogs, even more than most other pets, are excellent at telepathy and have a brilliant sixth sense.  We all know the stories of how pets “know” when the owner is coming home even if the coming home time is irregular or unusual.  They have made studies and videos of dogs getting up and going to the window or door when the person they are waiting for has started on the journey home.  This can even happen when the owner is away on holiday.  I know our Tibetan Terrier had been content (well that is what they told us as we can never tell, can we) until about 5 hours before we arrived to collect him (which would have been about the time we started heading home) and then he ripped his bed to shreds.  LOL - now I am not sure if this was in his excitement about us coming home or to show us how pi**ed off he was with us at leaving him in the kennels for 2 weeks.








I would probably say that all of the dogs I have ever had were very telepathic.  I would test them out regularly as well, by just thinking about taking them for a walk or feeding them, without getting up to do it and they always got up and started heading for the door before I moved.  I know it may also be dependent upon how telepathic the owner is as well – how good they are at transmitting the information, which may depend on how busy their mind is at the moment of thinking about taking the dog out.  If it just flips through their mind along with several other passing thoughts then the dog may not pick up on it but if the owner gives the thought of going for a walk a defined space in their thinking the dog will almost definitely pick up on it.  If the owner just momentarily thinks of the walk along with their list of things to do in the next hour it will undoubtedly be lost on the dog but if the owner is thinking about putting the lead on the dog and where to go for the walk then the dog will almost definitely “tune in”.








Today I have some more of those interesting Universal Laws:

The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jam sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



And I love todays chuckle:

Bob, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25-year-old blonde-haired woman
She knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm.
She hangs over Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word.
His buddies at the club are all aghast.
At the very first chance, they corner him and ask, 'Bob, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?' Bob replies, 'Girlfriend? She's my wife!'
They are knocked over, but continue to ask. 'So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?'
'I lied about my age', Bob replies.
'What, did you tell her you were only 50?'
Bob smiles and says, 'No, I told her I was 90.'


No comments:

Post a Comment