Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Friday 13 April 2012

Insomnia?


I only had four hours sleep last night and then woke up as I felt "so wired" - twitchy all over. I couldn't go back to sleep and lay there for nearly an hour before giving in and getting up.   This has happened three times in the last 10 days.

For hours after I gave up and had got up I was still "wired and twitchy" and kept yawning as if it was 4 a.m. and I needed to go to bed.  But it has passed and I’m ok now.

I don't know where the time has disappeared today.  Ok I did have a nap to make up for my 4 hours sleep last night but I guess I just must have been slow at doing everything due to my tiredness. 

My nap didn't work out too well as I stupidly didn't put the dogs in the kitchen so they joined me on the bed.   But as the curtains were open it meant they could see things over the fields outside the bedroom window.  

So by the time they had settled down and stopped yapping at birds etc. I had just started to doze when the doorbell rang!  It was a delivery man with a parcel.

Back I go to bed to lay down again and the whole shannagans started again with one of the cats as well this time (not yapping though obviously) until I finally fell asleep. 

Only to be woken this time by an “invisible” person at the door - the doorbell rang, the dogs yapped, I went down and there was no-one there!  

I gave up then and decided to get up again.  Several cups of coffee throughout the day have kept me going but I just don’t seem to have had any extra time considering what time I got up!   



   

No comments:

Post a Comment