Natural Gemstone Pendants - handmade by me in the United Kingdom

NATURAL GEMSTONE PENDANT NECKLACES - HANDMADE BY ME (SUZY) IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

I make unique one-of-a-kind pendants using natural gemstones like Agate, Amethyst, Jasper and Quartz but at very affordable prices. If you want to be different from the crowd, then check out my pendants and other items. You will never see anyone wearing the same as you.

I design and make greeting cards too.

Find me on Facebook, Google Plus, Etsy and Folksy

Monday 13 February 2012

One of those Weekends


I had one of those busy but can't-see-anything-so-show-for-it weekends.

I spent the weekend listing items on ebay as it was free listing and then AFTER I had listed them all, on the same template that I always use, ebay sends me a message to say a listing had been deleted because it didn’t comply with their policy!  If they were going to bring it up after all this time (months now) couldn’t they have done it before I had just listed 100 items!  I had a paragraph in my listing that they didn’t allow as they said it would lead to off ebay sales.  This is the offending paragraph:


“If you are looking for anything in particular or any necklace/stone combination that I haven't got listed, then please ask as I can make one for you to see (no obligation to buy). I have lots of different shapes and patterns of all the gemstones and a wide choice of necklaces too”

Now I, in all innocence put the paragraph in to show that I had other gemstones and necklaces that I could make up if someone wanted something similar to what I had listed.  I would obviously have to list it anyway if they requested a particular necklace because I wouldn’t have their contact information so I would have to list it the same as all the other items.  So I can’t see how it would lead to off ebay sales.  Someone would have to buy something from me first for me to have their address and email and it states in ebay policy that you can sell other items to someone after you have sold the first item on ebay – not that it would apply because I wouldn’t have their information anyway as the messages would be through the ebay message system and they wouldn’t allow an email address to be exchanged.  Anyway I spent a very long time taking the paragraph off all the listings yesterday and I haven’t finished yet as it takes ages to revise each one!




The other thing I have been doing over the weekend is trying to find some bookcase / shelving units for the bedroom to house some bears above my chest of drawers.  What I would like is clear backless ones so they wouldn’t stand out so much and would fit with the creamy colour bedroom units.  I decided it was an impossible task.  I can find just what I want in pine but it would stand out like a sore thumb and I just can’t find anything right in clear or a light colour.




I have also been doing some de-cluttering of my wardrobes – I still have full shelves in my wardrobe and yet now I have 5 big bags of clothes on the floor to go to the charity shop.  I know it is probably tidier on the shelves now and things will be easier to find as they are not crammed in – but honestly where did the stuff on the floor fit in as I had a job to get everything back in that I kept as it was!  I suppose I have gained some space but it doesn’t look like I have!

So all-in-all my weekend seems to have whizzed by and I don’t feel I have achieved anything much at all.






Trivia snippet for today:

On average a hedgehogs heart beats 300 times a minute.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




A little chuckle for today too:

Some more of the CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEST ANSWERS

THE JEWS WERE A PROUD PEOPLE AND THROUGHOUT HISTORY THEY HAD TROUBLE WITH UNSYMPATHETIC GENITALS.

SAMPSON WAS A STRONGMAN WHO LET HIMSELF BE LED ASTRAY BY A JEZEBEL LIKE DELILAH.

SAMSON SLAYED THE PHILISTINES WITH THE AXE OF THE APOSTLES.

MOSES LED THE JEWS TO THE RED SEA WHERE THEY MADE UNLEAVENED BREAD WHICH IS BREAD WITHOUT ANY INGREDIENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment